- This is very important and we can't stress this enough. For the first use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help extend the life of your candle.
- Allow candle wax to melt to the sides of the container each time you light them to allow for an even burn, to prevent tunnelling and to extend their longevity.
- Trim wick to 0.3cm before each lighting. This will maintain an even and clean burn and will prevent soot from forming.
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Always keep candles in sight when in use and away from children's and pets' reach.
- Be careful as candle and container can become hot when in use.
Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, align and trim the wick before relighting.
Never burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish flame if it comes too close to the container.
- To put out the candle, close the lid to extinguish.
- Nine Wicker Ave. will not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.